Railways Brokerage event 2023 !
The Enterprise Europe Network North of France and the i-Trans competitiveness cluster organize a brokerage event in rail industry during the 13th edition of SIFER, France’s only international fair dedicated exclusively on the rail market.
This matchmaking event is a unique platform for small and medium sized enterprises, start-ups and larger companies as well as research institutes to find new business partners, initiate cross border co-operations and share innovative technologies in an efficient way.
In addition to the brokerage event, during SIFER 2023 in Lille, Enterprise Europe Network and Team France Export organize special B2B meetings between foreign buyers and french key players specialised in railway. France is a leading country, with an important number of companies specialized in the railway industry, counting on a huge presence of cutting-edge industries in that matter especially in Hauts-de-France.
This edition of the brokerage event will be hybrid combining onsite and online b2b meetings. However, face-to-face meetings will be encouraged during SIFER's exhibition dates and virtual meetings should remain exceptional.
Attendance at this event is free of charge. However, you must be registered to attend to the main SIFER 2023 event for the onsite meetings. Register to attend SIFER 2023.
For whom ?
- SMEs and multinational companies
Institutional and private purchasers
Research centers and laboratories
- Rolling stock - the latest in rail vehicle design & systems
- Infrastructures - innovation in rail infrastructure technology
- Passenger transport technology – meeting passenger needs
- Rail vehicle interior – matching passenger expectations
Why should you participate ?
Meet potential partners or costumers and expand your company’s network within the European railways industry.
Find out about market trends and innovations
- Find out about market trends and innovations
- Develop and/or strengthen business relationships
- Find new commercial and technological partners
- Establish collaborations with international companies